JLAC is seeking a company that can develop a database software.
Objective of the Assignment
The objective of this service is to facilitate JLAC’s programmatic efforts through the development of a well-structured and user-friendly database. The database will allow for a) information organization, b) queries and pop-up reminders, and c) the generation of customized reports, statistics, and graphs.
Scope of Work
In order to achieve the above mentioned objective, the firm is required to fulfill the following scope of work;
- Review JLAC’s organizational practices; via review of relevant documentation and holding consultative meetings with relevant JLAC staff.
- Incorporate comments resulting from consultative meetings and requirements specified in the ToR to develop a suitable work plan.
- Submit initial database; according to technical specifications.
- Incorporate changes and additions provided by relevant JLAC staff.
- Submit final database; according to technical specifications.
- Conduct 20 hours of training to relevant JLAC staff (i.e. field creation, conducting queries, etc.).
- Provide technical support (free-of-charge) for the duration of one year after the delivery of the final product (including creation of new fields).
- Install the software on JLAC’s server.
Press here for the full ToR.